Dispatcher Volker Bauermann is in charge of the railyard of Düsseldorf's public transport system. He makes sure cleaning the trains and trams goes smoothly. The cleaners have just eight minutes for each carriage.
Winter is the dark season and colder than cold in the Arctic north. But climate warming is giving scientists the chance to find out what goes on in the Arctic ocean during the Polar night.
1. New York / USA 198€ average price per night |
2. St. Mortz / Switzerland 143€ |
3. Macao / China 135 € |
4. Miami / USA 134 € |
5. Nassau / Bahamas 120 €| Source: Wirtschaftswoche
On a night that saw a huge number of goals scored in the Champions League, it seemed that most teams had forgotten how to defend or show any fight. Should we really find this sort of football entertaining?
Cities with the highest hotelroom fares: Shift Ranking of August 1.
1. Geneva 308 € (per night) / 2. Dubai 273 € /
3. Kuwait City 187 € /
4. Zurich 186 € / 5. Miami 182 €
Source: Wirtschafts Woche
© 2015 Deutsche Welle | Legal notice | Contact