The program is targeted at students from around the world that want to work in a position of responsibility in journalism or the communications sector. It especially addresses journalists-in-training, media representatives from radio, TV, online and print and communication experts. Those interested must have completed an academic program (bachelor's degree or equivalent) and have acquired at least one year of professional experience in a media-related field after their first degree. The program is bilingual (English and German), whereby English is the prevalent course language.
Especially targeted at:
• Media representatives from radio, TV, online and print
• Journalists-in-training, especially from electronic media
• Journalists and management from community radio stations
• Communication experts
• NGO employees
• Employees from ministries
• Employees from cooperative development groups and projects
• Representatives from regional working groups and national broadcasters
• Media association representatives
For the Master's Program, applicants should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent, more than one year of professional experience in a media-related field and communication skills in German and English.
We're currently accepting applications for the winter semester 2013/2014. The deadline is April 30, 2013.
The tuition fees for the postgraduate, four-semester Master's Program will cost a total of 6,700 EUR. There are a limited number of full and partial scholarships available.